Our Mission Vision and Values
ALS New Mexico is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people with ALS and their families in New Mexico. We provide comprehensive care and support, including equipment loans, home modifications, and financial assistance. We also fund research to find a cure for ALS.
Our Core Values:
COMPASSION – INTEGRITY – URGENCY
Guiding Principles are:
- People with ALS and their families come first
- One team, one vision, one mission
- Accountability and transparency
- Diversity and inclusion
- Open communication and dialogue
Our Strategic Outcomes:
- Recognized interdependence between care and research.
- People with ALS and their families have:
- Access to consistent care, treatment and services
- Resource and support services that enhance quality of life
- Quality care and support leveraged by collaboration with partners
- Discover new life-extending treatment:
- Drive worldwide research agenda with urgency and boldness to improve outcomes for people with ALS
- Collaborate with partners in a comprehensive and diverse research model
- Facilitate the rapid development of new treatment options to extend and enhance quality of life while seeking a cure.